Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday sad

Yesterday just make my new computer...

Amd Quad 9950 core
4gb ram
500gb hard disk
and Asus M2N68-am plus cheapo motherboard lolx

these 4 things took me $460 then keep installing my games , programmes and stuff untill 4 am plus

today woke up at 11 go buy my leather gloves... then came back home..

wanted to go sembawang skate on the way meet samantha to pass her, her CD but rained so cannot skate = never go meet her sad.... :(

so today keep gaming lo L4d , C&C3 , O2mania ,blackshot and Final Fantast X... FFX?! lolx emulator can play sia... and I 5 days never touch skates already either rained or too tired to skate cuz of school and haven't lent my sister's cam for tml cosfest.. sad...

going to cont gaming ba... and eat..

today photo hope can upload...
yeah can upload anyway... this is the best kadaj cosplay i ever seen... (Final Fantasy :AC)


Best To love-ru Trouble Golden Darkness lolx loli sia...

No comments:

Post a Comment