Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cosfest day one

Today woke up late suppose to meet dennis at 11am for cosfest in the end he called me then i wake up... at 11:40am sad.. then told him i will be there at 1pm so quickly took a bath , put contect lens , put abit of wax on my hair wear my clothes and head out... took a bus reach at 12:45pm.. then wear skate and go look for him... and dawson..

started taking a lot of photo but sian lo after 1 hr my camera battery died.. i think my sister never charge it T.T so have to use HP to take.. then dennis gtg for this gf chalet so he left.. only left me and dawson
after all while called my bro to come can see and help me take photo also free labor a bit bad ar.. :D

so we skated around and took photos again (camwhoring) :D

then dawson gtg so he left this time only me and my bro... then we go catch a movie lo so 4 plus left the cosplay area le... go get ticket for transformer 2... and go play arcade...

after the movie go his hsu get a coat that he cannot wear le... then go home lo

Todays photo? of cuz is me la :DActing Cool :D
Crouching start :D

For more Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment