Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2 days after cosfest

Back to blogging a little more.. :D

it's been 2 days after it. still thinking about it.. nick just send me some of my photos thank you!

First needa thank people who helped me with it although it's a bit late..

Dennis(Make up Master)
Dawson(my underling) ^-^
ShanLi(The Visual Gal) :P
Amber(The Neko , Make up supplier cum Make over Mistress ) ^-.-^
Goku (The Visual Kei) O.o
Nick ( The Photographer)
Lawrence(The Photographer assistant) i wan milo!
And my Brother George (The photographer cum bag carrier)

Thank You all for Making the First Cosplaying a Success :D

Alright now gotta let the picture to do the talking

First day i look like this without make up... With Ringo
After make up on the second day Thanks toDennis who did my make up

After Doing Coplay at Cosfest then
realize that Cosplaying
is not easy.. it's tiring but Super Fun!!

Hope to be able to do it again and
Continue to improve on my kazuma
this time with more Air Gear char as well :D

i feel that it's 80% of it looks like kazuma
the other 20% that i lack is probably my
hair, pose and confidence that i know... But i still have my fun on cosplaying so it's ok


Alright enough of emo moments haha








This is one of my Favorite Picutre with Halibel
(Shinsonite from Sgc) didn't realize it's actually her first time as well at cosplaying... untill i have reached home and logon to sgc
and there i thought it was just one of her many times







Alright thats all for now hehe cont more tml :D
For my cam and my friends on Cosfest day 2 photo they are here
About the making i guess cannot post

No comments:

Post a Comment