Friday, May 29, 2009

A day of Happy BUT SUPER PAIN DAY

Finally gotten my SKATES...



Today woke up at 1pm sia no school super shoik

then go to a place nearby eat..

kaisu so go ecp after that... reach about 2:30 ba at hyper then benny tell me "got seba high that person just buy" then i say "huh? don't know got my size ma" then i go to the sales area.. then i asked patrick i think (since still got a few people i don't remember the name yet) " got seba high"

"he say got you what size" i say "38 or 39 also can ba" he say "38 have 39 don't have" so go and try lo then he asked "u want red or black" i say anything he passed me black one so i took the black one lo.. then i asked "still got size 38?" he say "have.. left one only and cannot reserve" so i quickly sms shondy to tell aaron about it.....

after that change wheels lucky got bring my last time win de wheels so used it but size 80 cannot fit so changed to 72.. some wheels now is 72 7676 72 and of cuz changed the seba wheels to gryo wheels also la... but sad sia wheel so small lolx go urban i think sure gone case one...

anyway after that go SLALOM first time after 1 month.. i think... then try some moves la like forward one foot ,back one foot and my anyhow slalom all CUI!!! and damn pain also

but then now can jump quite high cuz seba high very light almost can fly lolx

then go hyper slack... met Andy(Micro) then he asked me why used pink wheels then i say no choice sia... then aaron called me i pick up lolx (shondy sorry ar u called me i never pick up cuz happy slaloming)
then he asked "still have mah?" i told him "i don't know i will help him check" then i put down liao after that then andy beside me only so i asked him lo he say "still have" then i tried calling aaron this time he never pick up so i called shondy instead lo thinking he may be with aaron
then he tell me why he called me then i say i told aaron liao but he never pick up then andy took over the call and say" i will help him reserve" lolx after that help him shift the bin to the sales area then aaron called me lolx.. then he ask me "tomorrow or later also can right?" then i say "best is asap ba" then put down liao lolx

after that go urban cuz wheel got wax mah

so go urban met greg the he say go the advance skate park then i follow him go lo
At the skate park i see liao i go "WAH SO NICE" first time see such a big skate park



then skated in the ram area with my new skate fall a few time Heart pain new skate somemore
after that the superviser of the skate park came.. then he say why never play... go and play..

so i skated a bit more then he post a challenge of running up the highest point in the skate park ramp so i did lo damn hard tried like 4 times plus one blister on my toe then gone up.. he treat me 100 plus after that lolx
then on the way out was talking to greg he say slalomer being rich or something then i told him "where got sia see must run up the ramp and have blister then can get a can of drink sia"
damn funny then go bedok jetty then go back skate rink slalom a bit more still cui... plus blister even more cui lolx.. then stopped skating at 8pm walked with greg to the bus stop took 966 then changed bus go home...

now my leg damn pain... still needa expand the liner and boots
wah super pain sia but damn happy la cuz it's super fun today and finally get to skate...

here's the photo haha

hehe this is funny

No comments:

Post a Comment