Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another day have passed

woke up at 7 am took a bath.. watched CCNA video untill 8.30 am.. find my uniform And S&W attire then get changed and go school at 9 am...

reach school around 9:15am ba no one was there yet so go changed into S&W attire played softball volley ball then play ping pong a bit.. end of class lol boring hor?

gone for lunch with classmate ate E-mee outside school KFC(Kenny food court) kana renamed also de la

Slack at student hub till 12:20pm ba i think

go for sunny lesson which is at 12:30pm hear him lecture till 2:30 but got funny things happened

cause he say Caninarties something like that de we hear Kxx Nx Nx De List it's for the ERD de la for database thing

then 2:30pm took a break till 3 pm have sysadmin till 5:30 super sian sia.. do DNS server and remote access server... ai ya to put it short is just access computer from another computer la

then dismissed damn sian

reach home around 6... then my sister sudden call me help to look after her child a while
(my niece) cuz she going to do something at home then go and wash her car...

so play with her she climb here climb in the stroller scared she will fall so took her out of the stroller and support her to walk around a bit super funny de she walk like 4 5 step then sit down
then my sister come she go crawl on her and stand up... then my sister bring her to go wash car liao so nothing to do liao..

go face book beat jerome in guitar frea(cause he challenged me) then go sgclub and post a bit here and there

then my monther come back bought me fries and xiao wan mian... so now eating and blogging lo

after this cont my CCNA again left about 2 weeks to june and the exam is at june.. when still don't know.. but from this thursday till the exam every week will have test on it so kinda stressful

cuz got like 20 videos more and needa finish in like 3 days sian...

got assignment 3,4,5 from WAD also needa hand in by next thursday but 3 done liao so left 4 and 5 ai ya stress....

no skate even more stress!!

have not skated for 19 days...





hope this won't happpened to me in exam when i'm stressed out....

No comments:

Post a Comment