Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sorry about MY MIA from blogging

Poly started no time to blog or do a lot of things and come back only see those 2 people? nah i call them coward/keyboard warriors ba.. who ask me to quit cosplay... o well i guess shit happens... lets see how long have i started cosplaying time flys 10 months i think... and people who are really good started like few yrs? hmm i'm still trying hard to improve on my cosplay and people just keep on wanting to pull me down.. at least i improve a lot since my first cosplay srsly... emos..

alright no more emoing for now... lets see today... i was really bored at 12am i started playing with makeup and draw my face a bit around 1am... note is morning not afternoon started camwhoring alittle hehe can see them on my facebook :D



No comments:

Post a Comment